As Pamela has discovered, we can’t tame the sea; however, we can challenge the waves of change in our lives. Through enthusiasm, effort, curiosity and persistence, we can be inspired and motivated by the unknown. The world is full of exciting and challenging opportunities, and interesting people. Pamela’s presentations will inspire you to follow your dreams, embrace the waves of change, and sail your own course to professional and personal success.
Below are a wide variety of custom designed professional presentations that demonstrate and reinforce living your professional and personal life to the fullest. They can be captured through Pamela’s extensive sailing and travel adventures. All presentations and workshops are tailored specifically to each audience.
BUSINESS AUDIENCES – LECTURER AND WORKSHOPS
There is a strong correlation between running a successful business and operating a sailboat single-handedly across the oceans. Concepts and practices include: knowledge, crisis management, risk vs fear, administration and planning, integrity and respect, sense of humor.
FEMALE AUDIENCES – ENTERTAINING AND MOTIVATIONAL
Single-handed sailing as a woman is unique in the world. Entertaining, motivating and thought provoking stories and lessons of Pamela’s sailing voyage are highlighted in this presentation. Pamela shares her fun stories and impressions of family living in impoverished third world communities in contrast to our westernized society.
YOUTH AUDIENCES – GRADUATION SPEECHES, LECTURES, WORKSHOPS and ADVENTURE CAMPS
As a leader in her professional and personal capacities, Pamela’s worldly experiences, together with her natural ability to focus and make the most of life inspires youthful audiences into believing that they can do anything they want on this planet. Pamela’s influences leave lasting impressions on young audiences and offer direction and purpose during these critically formative years.
POST CAREER AUDIENCES
“In your final years, it’s not going to be about what you did do; rather it’s about what you didn’t do that will matter,” Mark Twain. It takes courage and fortitude to step aside from society’s traditions and follow your dreams. Pamela refers to these post career ‘Dream Years’ as saving the best to the last. Having retired from the investment business at 50, Pamela’s insights into making the most of these Dream Years amazes and excites all audiences into a rewarding and fully meaningful ending chapter in people’s lives.
SAILING & ADVENTURE AUDIENCES
The true realities of ‘”stepping outside the box” and following ones passions are revealed in this exciting, and highly entertaining presentation. Audiences will be encouraged and inspired to develop their dreams and fulfill their goals. This important presentation could possibly change your life.
GALA AUDIENCES – KEY NOTE SPEAKER
Highly entertaining excerpts from Pamela’s upcoming second book entitled, “What was I Thinking?” will have audiences laughing out loud. Pamela’s humorous accounts of life as a single female “blonde” sailor are great entertainment and inspiration for a fun-filled audience.
PRECIOUS OCEANS – ENVIRONMENTAL AUDIENCES
Our oceans represent 99 percent of the entire mass of Planet Earth. Our human species occupy the remaining 1 percent, and our behaviors are drastically impacting the survival of our marine life, and ultimately our planet. Discussions include: the crisis and ramifications, as well as solutions.